Your Pathway to a Rewarding Career
Metabolon is the global leader in metabolomics, a powerful technology for health assessment. We offer our employees a competitive benefits package including health, dental and vision benefits, Health Reimbursment Account, 401(k), Flexible Spending Account, life and disability insurance, and paid time off.
Be a part of this exciting opportunity by joining our team of professionals. Listed below are the current Metabolon career opportunities. We look forward to hearing from you.
Metabolon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws. All employment decisions are based on valid job‐related requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling 919.572.1711 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be aware that unauthorized parties may attempt to use the Metabolon name and logo, as well as the names of Metabolon employees, in emails and on websites to solicit up-front fees or to gather personal information from interested parties. To learn more about these recruiting scams, please click here.
Explore Our Career Opportunities
- Commercial Study Director (Metabolomics)
- Academic Study Director (Metabolomics)
- Front End Developer Lead(Enterprise SaaS UI, Bioinformatics, Big Data, Machine Learning)
- Business Development Associate(LC/MS - Metabolomics)
- Business Analyst(Sales Analytics, LC-MS Metabolomics)
- Assistant Scientist, Data Curation(LC-MS Metabolomics - Need 5 Scientists)
- Accounts Payable Accountant (Biotech firm-Metabolites)
- Senior Software Test Automation Engineer(Machine Learning, Bioinformatics)